Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

While I no longer update this blog I still receive comments from time to time on our engagement pics (post below) so I thought I'd go ahead and share some of our wedding pics with whoever would like to see! We got married on 8/10/12 in Moorpark, California at Walnut Grove. The day went by like a breeze and it was truly the happiest day I have ever, ever had. I planned everything myself, did a gazillion DIY crafts and was 100% involved in every single thing. I LOVE the way our pictures turned out and I feel like they completely captured how our day went, down to a T :)

saying "we do!"

Mr & Mrs Bays!

My Casablanca 1975 gown

My bridesmaids wore White by Vera Wang dresses in the color blush

our GORGEOUS dessert table!

Ruffle Cake



I collected 190 mismatched china plates and also handmade 190 burlap and lace napkin holders!


Flowers for one of the tables


more gorgeous flowers for the tables




Yep...the night ended with my husband looking like a Chippendale dancer ;) Our wedding day was declared the hottest day of the year which was crazy because a week before it started raining out of nowhere and we had to consider renting heating lamps!


10 comments:

  1. Your wedding photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm that cake looks amazing. and YOU look amazing. that's crazy about the weather being that way it was--- so unpredictable! Looks like it turned out lovely none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Libby,
    I tried to reply to your comment via email but you're a no-reply commenter :(
    Either way, I figured I'd comment here.. hope you receive it. :)
    We actually LOVED The Saguaro. The service was great, they have free yoga classes, free bike rentals, and a shuttle that takes you to Downtown Palm Springs. I really recommend the hotel.

    PS You wedding looks AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!! :)

    Post more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Can I just say ... Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting! you were such a stunning bride! love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love LOVE your dress! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a beautiful bride! And that cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete