Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend recap

Photobucket

This weekend marked our measly 2 year anniversary! It seems like we have been together for SO much longer so admitting that we've only been together for 2 years is embarrassing! We were really good friends for over a year before we started dating so I guess that adds some time to things ;) We spent our anniversary at the Long Beach Aquarium (pics to come!) and the rest of the weekend was basically spent in bed watching tv, being lazy, doing housework and finally hanging our new shelves in our kitchen. Thats about it!

pics: a wedding decoration I made for us to use somewhere, Maebel helping her daddy animate, a gluten free cider with some gluten free chocolate pretzels, sneaky kitty learned how to jump up to the FOURTH bookshelf shelf in attempt to eat my flowers, writing down our bills is so depressing, our dinner last night...SO not fair!, our new shelves that will hang seasonal decorations in the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! My husband and I dated for 2 years before we got married, and so it's weird to think we have only been married for 6 months!

    Happy Anniversary, looks like a great weekend!

    PS you should try to watch Pride and Prejudice again, watch the Kiera Knightley one because it's much shorter, and the music is fabulous and Mr. Bingley (Simon Woods) is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby! I think feeling like you've been together for a long time signifies your comfort and compatibility. My husband and I have only been married eight months and it seems like so much longer. I feel like we've known each other our entire lives. :)

    ReplyDelete