Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Love Sweet Love

On Saturday Bret and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary! We woke up and exchanged a few little gifts, lounged around a bit and eventually drove down to Long Beach to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific. It had been years since I'd been and Bret had never been there at all so we thought it would make the perfect day-date for our anniversary!

Photobucket
my new COATT necklace from Bret. It reads "I will always love you" in morse code!

Photobucket
At the aquarium

Photobucket
jellyfish

Photobucket
so many little Nemos and Dory's!

Photobucket
petting the sting rays and sharks

Photobucket
apparently he felt he wanted to be a hipster...either that or a grandpa

Photobucket

Photobucket
we ironically parked in 4D which is ironic because we met working at a company that sells/produces the software Cinema 4D. Kinda funny!



After we walked around for a few hours we drove back home and went to a Hookah Bar in the next town over. I hadnt been there since I was probably 20 and boooy had it changed. It turned into a "night club" and was basically ridiculous, especially since it is in the middle of a strip club with a Sherman Williams paint store right next door! We still had a good time and enjoyed our hookah!

This was the last anniversary we will have as a non-married couple! The next anniversary we will be celebrating will be our 1 year wedding anniversary on 8-10-13!

and I leave you with this picture of me in the bird aviary...as seen from a pic my mom took of me in Seattle: I am REALLY scared of animals (yes even butterflies : / ). I dont like them in my business, anywhere near me and i'm always scared they're going to attack me! This pic is one of many candids that I have that look very very similar

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Love the necklace! What a neat gift! looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! Makes me want to go to an aquarium.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aquariums! And Jelly fish!

    Happy 2 year anniversary!

    -Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I love your necklace. I've always wanted to see a live octopus + jelly fish. Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete