Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

New York City--2010

Since I havent started to upload any pics from New York yet, I thought I'd share a few pics from our trip to NYC last year! We went at exactly the same dates as we did this year but last year it was freezing cold and this year it was in the high 70's! We had a blast both years and I'm definitely paying for it today..I am exhausted!

Photobucket
Times Square (a few blocks from our hotel)

Photobucket
NYC pretzel! Talk about a bad hair dye job!!


Photobucket
Statue of Liberty..seeing that and Ellis Island were 2 of my favorite things that we did during that week

Photobucket
Carrie Bradshaw's "apartment"!

Photobucket
We met my friend Mallory in Brooklyn for Grimaldi's pizza. Grimaldis is supposedly the best pizza in the NYC area but we really werent impressed!



Tomorrow I'll be sure to post some pics from this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment