Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend recap

Photobucket

This weekend drained me. I am currently sitting at work with my hair in a big sloppy bun and with no make up on. I wanted to sleep in, even if it meant only 20 extra mins of sleep and looking like a disaster, I didn't care! I had the girls I babysit for, from Wednesday afternoon til Sunday afternoon. Their parents took a trip to Las Vegas and left me in charge. Wake up was at 6am for school and on the weekends it was about 7am..so not cool! We had a good week though, went to Disneyland, went to a local fair, got some pumpkin spice lattes and jamba juice oatmeal and went to a birthday party at a trampoline place (too bad i HATE trampolines)!

Today Bret and I are taking our engagement pics...7 months late, and I am soo anxious about it! I am not photogenic, I hate a lot about my physical appearance and I've never had my pics taken before. Guh! And poor Bret..as handsome and as wonderful as I think he is, the poor guy was just not meant to wear dress clothes. My guy is BIG. Not fat, just BIG! Linebacker big. Dress shirts look ridiculous, pants never fit well and it's just all bad news. Last night at 5pm I said "you should probably try on your outfits so we can make sure they look okay.."...................well they looked awful. We then spent the next 2 hours at Kohls trying to find something decent that matched my outfits!

pics L --> R: Minnie Mouse nails, a new pet goldfish I won at the fair...I really wanted to win a turtle though : /, the new Ariel ride at DL aka so cute, a cute scarecrow at the fair, Maebel trying to help me decide what color to paint my nails for todays pics, a final contender at Kohls, and a sweet new mustache I grew ;)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Love the yellow skirt!! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I'd love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you had one BUSY weekend!! I hope your engagement photos turn out well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll share your engagement photos with us, and I'm sure you will look gorgeous :)

    & I know what you mean about having a draining weekend-- aren't weekends just supposed to be about rejuvenation and recuperating? I think we need a redo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitty looks like she's choosing which nail polish to put on! It's cute!

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete