Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Santa Barbara Zoo



















On Monday we took our nephew and nice, Liam and Alice, to the Santa Barbara zoo! We've been wanting to take them for so long now and finally got to this past weekend. Liam is 5 1/2 and very obsessed with dinosaurs and Alice is 3 1/2 and is basically the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. Liam loves to dance (break dancing is his "specialty") and Alice just loves to be sassy...seriously, you cant even imagine how sassy this child is. Uncle Bret and I love them SO much and we had so much time stealing them for the day :)

Photobucket
(checking out the macaw's)

Photobucket
(Hand feeding the giraffes was so cool! It was def. my fav exhibit!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(they have a new T-Rex show that Liam was at first scared of but slowly really enjoyed it. When we asked him his favorite part of the day he said "when the dinosaur pooped on stage!")

Photobucket
(the kids are SO in love with their Uncle Bret and have such a special bond with him. I knew I could marry Bret the first time I saw him play with Liam and Alice when they were 1 and 3 years old. He was amazing with them and treated them like they were his own)

Photobucket
(my special little friend!)

Photobucket
(how amazing are they?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment