Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon...

So since everybody and their mother is doing this on their blogs I figured I'd go ahead and do the same!


Photobucket


A little bit about us....

Libby


A
ge: 26
Bed size: Queen but wishing for a King!
Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom and the bathtub, eww! luckily bret does it for me ;)
Dogs: Bella Bruiser Bartscht Bays. An 8 year old chihuahua who is very "special"
Essential start of your day: taking a shower
Favorite color: light pink
Gold or silver: I love both! My engagement ring is silver though
Height: 5'7"
Instruments I play (or have played): played the piano and the tone flute in 4th grade, haha
Job title: Training/Sales Coordinator and nanny
Kids: I want at least 1 boy and 1 girl, and sooner, not later!
Live: California
Mom's name: Deborah
Nickname: Libby, Lib, Libster, Wibby, Dear
Overnight hospital stays: 0, knock on wood!!
Pet peeve: bad drivers, stupid people, people who take themselves too seriously
Quote from a movie: I could quote the whole entire movie Beaches but I will spare you ;)

Right or left handed: i'm right, Bret is left
Siblings: 0
Time you wake up: on a work day 7:04am
Underwear: yep!
Vegetables you dislike: none
What makes you run late: i dont know what it is, but for some reason I always get to work at about 9:02 or 9:04 and no matter how much earlier I wake up I still get there at this time!
X-rays you've had done: teeth, back, neck
Yummy food you make: brookies and egg cups...recipes coming soon!
Zoo animal: I think monkeys are one of my fav's




Bret:



Age: 25
Bed size: Queen but wishing for a king
Chore you hate: cleaning the bath tub
Dogs: I have a step dog named Bella
Essential start of your day: taking a whiz or a shadoob if necessary
Favorite color: blue?
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 6'3''
Instruments I play (or have played): Guitar, Banjo, Base, Drums
Job title: Tier 2 Technical Support Rep, Freelance Character Animator and Rigger
Kids: at least 2
Live: California
Mom's name: Nancy
Nickname: Bays, Bernie, Bizzle, Dear,
Overnight hospital stays: I think none
Pet peeve: Spelling out Acronyms that clearly spell a word. example: Saying "Oh I was on A-I-M last night" instead of "Oh I was on aim last night". If it makes a word, say the word...
Quote from a movie: The Dude Abides

Right or left handed: lefty
Siblings: 3
Time you wake up: 8:15 on weekdays
Underwear: yeah
Vegetables you hate: All of them except Carrots. Olives, but I think those are a fruit
What makes you run late: traffic
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, Hand, Head, and Neck
Yummy food you make: I...don't really make food, but Libby makes good food. I can make good Tacos I guess...
Zoo animal: Otters


No comments:

Post a Comment