Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

a trip to the duck park


Bret and I had the kids this weekend and on Friday we brought Ry to the duck park. When he was a little boy I'd bring him here often cause it was a place for him to roam free...and a place to "e-void the maids" as he would say when he was little ;) Its such a pretty area and it also has a playground with tons of other little kids to play with. When I was a little girl my mom used to bring me and my friends here too!




(this duck had the most wicked poodle doo ever!)

(I have the same picture of Ry from when he was either 2 or 3)

(i love him i love him i love him!)


The rest of the weekend was spent going out to pizza, swimming, taking a nap (oh wait, that was just me), making waffles for the first time and spending time with my boys. On Sunday we also got to see our niece and nephew as well as our other niece and nephew that live far away. It was a kid packed weekend..thank god we both like being around kids!

1 comment:

  1. sounds so much fun....lovely pictures


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete