Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

TGIF!

The only thing I have planned this whole entire weekend is: going to the Hollywood Bowl with my mom to see Hairspray tonight! John Stamos (swoon), Joe Jonas, Drew Carey and a handful of other celebs that I don't really know of, haha. Today is also my moms 60th birthday!

The rest of the weekend = nothing. I plan on doing nothing but sleeping in, laying out, having a beer or 2 on the patio, doing some cleaning, watching some True Blood and spending every waking minute with my fiance and our kitten ;) we havent had a lazy weekend in a while so it will be nice to relax and spend some time together!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of weekend:-) Hope you had fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hairspray is just incredible! I saw it in NYC a few years ago, and I could not get enough. That's why i bought the movie...and the soundtrack...much to my husbands dismay haha. Hope you had a great time!

    Isabel

    adoseoflovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete