Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seattle- The Views

Seattle was beautiful! I love the feel of city life and the hustle and bustle and I dream of living in a brick apartment complex one day. Every time I go to Chicago I drool over the apartments everywhere and Seattle had some very similar looking ones. If only both places weren't freezing cold, windy and rainy!

(Pikes at about 9pm..sun was still out!)
(beautiful views!)

(maybe one day!)

(a lovely garden outside of the Space Needle)


(a bunch of locals enjoying the nice day! laying out on the grass overlooking the Puget Sound. I'd choose this over the beach because with the beach you have to deal with sand!)
(the beginning of sunset after dinner at Elliotts)

(before heading to the airport)
(bye bye, Seattle!)

4 comments:

  1. seriously. one of the coolest places ever :) Great photos-- really captured the city well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby - my friend's dress is actually Forever21 - you should go find it! It looks so sweet and bridal, so pretty on your dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, is that your picture from the airplane? That is amazing. Seattle in the sunshine looks incredible!


    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only driven through Seattle but would love to go up there for a long weekend! Seems like a really cool city!!

    ReplyDelete