Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Free Crappy Pics

Last week I saw a post on Laurens blog of a hand drawn picture of she and her husband Ted. It turns out it was a "free crappy portrait", so clever! You submit your picture along with a short paragraph explaining either the picture you've submitted, or explaining you/whoever is in the picture and wait 1-2 weeks to get a personally hand drawn picture in your inbox. I loved the idea and quickily sent a picture in of me and Bret. You can also become a "guest artist" so I signed up to do that too because I've always loved drawing, even if I'm not too good at it.

This is what I got:


"we are lauren & andy.
we have a goldendoodle dog child that looks like snuffaluffagus.
you know, like the one from sesame street.
she thinks she's a human and loves to spoon.
speaking of spoons, we love to eat ice cream.
we also love each other. lots."

And this is what I drew:




Hopefully they like the pic! I'm not sure if that girl has a blog, but if anybody recognizes her let me know! I cant wait to see the pic of me and Bret (Bret and I?)!

(The picture the couple sent in made me become obsessed with googling Goldendoodles and begging Bret to buy me one. He said they're too girly but I think they are perfect! a Goldendoodle named Molly, a weiner dog named Minnie and a kitty named Maebel = perfection!)

No comments:

Post a Comment