Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

1 year from today.......


Exactly 365 days from now I will become Mrs. Libby Bays! I get to call the most kind, genuine and caring man my husband and I cant wait to do so. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile and he does a wonderful job of making me feel loved. He treats me and everybody he meets with respect and he also has the siqqest (with 2 q's) dance moves I've ever seen ;)



(source)

(source)

(god i'm good at paint shop..sike!)




*pictures above are of our Venue, Walnut Grove. tomorrow I will do a post of the open house we attended of Walnut Grove a couple months back!

Link

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! What a pretty venue!! Love it! Are those your save the date card? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! and not our save the dates, even though I kinda wish they could be, haha. we took those at our venue's open house in the photobooth, i love them! too bad bret has a wicked black eye in them though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your wedding this time next year! Looks like it's going to be absolutely beautiful, I adore your venue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im lucky i get to marry such i kind sweet beautiful caring loving funny wonderful woman. I wish it wasnt a year. It made me smile all day knowing that this time next year ill have you as my wife.

    I love you, dear

    ReplyDelete