Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

back from Yosemite

We're back from Yosemite safe (phew) and sound! We spent the long weekend doing tons of biking and hiking and this year was filled with a lot of laughing and tubing with beers down the Merced River. I loved every minute of it (especially the tubing with beers!) and I really wish we could go back next year but since we're getting married next August I don't think we'll be able to make it :(

Here are a few pics from our trip (sadly they're blurry..this was before I knew how to upload my pics better!) Yosemite is the prettiest place in the world to me!

(out and about on a bike ride)

(an adorable little fawn!)

(lower Yosemite Falls. we hiked to the very top of that mountain last year and it was a disaster!)

(with my best friend Emily. We've been best friends since 1st grade!)

(a random shot from a bike ride we were on)

( Bret and I in front of the Ahwahnee Hotel)

(tubing day 1)

(the half way point to Vernal Falls)

(Vernal Falls..amazing)

(a rainbow at Vernal Falls)

(one of many bucks we saw this trip)

1 comment: