Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Here I go




So...my first blog post. I've wanted to start a blog for a long time now but I have always been way too shy and scared to actually do it. I still am, really, but here I go! 15 facts/pictures/things about me and my life:

1. Who are you: I am Libby!


2. Age: 26 years old

3. Where you live: I was born and raised in Thousand Oaks, Ca and I now live with my fiance Bret in Moorpark, Ca.

4. Story behind your blogs name: My blog name came from the old commercial "When you say Libby Libby Libby on the label label label, you will like it like it like it on the table table table". I never saw the commercials but almost every time I meet somebody over the age of 50 they always sing this commercial to me and ask me if I know what they're talking about


5. Your first love: Bret Bernard Bays. He was and is my first love and I would have it no other way! I knew I loved him about a two months into our relationship and I knew I wanted to marry him the first time I saw him playing with his niece and nephew. He treated them like his own kids and he melted my heart! He is caring, loving, helpful, funny and pretty handsome too! He lets me be 100% myself and that means the world to me. I can have just woken up, looking awful and singing some ridiculous song and he will be right next to me dancing to my melody.


6. Your parents: Bartscht Family photo circa 1993 and no, my parents are not married anymore (just incase you were curious and couldn't tell). and yes, this picture will be in the Awkward Family Photo 2012 Calendar!



7. Favorite Movie: Beaches!




8. A place you've traveled to: I have traveled to Springfield, Illinois several times a year since I was a little girl. My family is from there and 3 years ago my dad moved back to Springfield after being in California for over 25 years.

9. Your best friend: I have two of the most wonderful best friends ever! Emily has been my best friend since first grade (..actually, i hated her until about fifth grade but our parents made us have play dates before that and I really did not like her! I may or may not have boiled some water when she asked for a drink and I may or may not have told her at a sleepover that we had no pillows for her to use as I laid there like a princess with 2 fluffy pillows!). Emily is hilarious and whenever we are together we laugh the whole entire time. I trust her with anything and confide in her all the time. She lives in San Diego now but I hope that after she takes the bar she will move back to Thousand Oaks so I can see her more often! Wendy is my other best friend and she is truly the most wonderful woman I know. She is caring, loving and supporting and is such a good mommy to her kids. I hope I can be just like her when I grow up :)



10. Favorite tv shows: Real Housewives of anything, How I Met Your Mother and really anything that is trashy and/or reality.

11. Something you look forward to: My wedding day (8.10.12) and becoming a mommy!

12. Something you miss: I miss lunch time in High School. Every day we'd all pile in a car and drive over to Emily's house for some Di Sarro Sandwiches. For some reason Di Sarro Sandwiches always tasted so good and I can still picture the bread we'd use, the mayo, and the assembly line of fixings out on the counter! Another memory I miss is when I worked at Coach. I worked with about 10-15 other girls and we were always so close and got along so well. We'd spend 40 hours a week laughing, screwing around (oops..) and making jokes. I love my Coachies!

13. Your dream wedding: me + bret + our friends and family + tons of flowers + everybody laughing + tons of pictures being taken + a pretty dress (that I recently bought!) + cocktails flowing + memories to last a life time = perfection!


14. People that make you happy: Ryan, Alice and Liam. I have been Ryans babysitter since he was 7 months old and now he is 7 1/2 years old! He is the little love of my life and I always tell him he was my first baby, even if I didnt actually give birth to him. He is hilarious and makes me laugh all the time. He says I can kiss him on the lips and call him Baby until he is Brets age (aka 25 years old. Ry is obsessed with Bret!). Alice and Liam are Brets niece and nephew and I am sooo lucky to have them. They are adorable and I am beyond blessed to have been able to know them since they were 1 and 3!

 





15. Your job: I work at Maxon Computer in Newbury Park. We produce a 3D program called Cinema 4D and I am the training coordinator + a mixture of other things. Bret and I work together and that is how we met! I also watch Ryan 2x a week and babysit for another family (and have for 5 years now) 1x a week.



THE END!
(we'll see if I ever post again!)








No comments:

Post a Comment