Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

26/f/CA

(doing what I do best: texting)

Getting to know me...
And yes, I realize I am basically talking to nobody as I type this but I am hoping I will pick up some followers soon!



  • My name is Elizabeth Ansley but I've gone by Libby since I was born
  • I was born 2/22 in Thousand Oaks, Ca
  • Bret and I got engaged on 2/22/2011, my 26th birthday!
  • We got engaged at Disneyland, one of my favorite places in the world. As he proposed I kept saying through my tears "are you for real? are you for real?" even though I knew it was very much real!
  • I am an only child and I've always hated it
  • I grew up with a wiener dog named Bitsy. She and my doll Blossom were my 2 best pals!
  • Now I have a chihuahua named Bella and Bret and I have a kitten named Maebel. When we have our own house I want to get a wiener dog and name her Minnie and a golden retriever and name him Max (but only cause Bret wont let me name our future possible son Max!)
  • I collected anything from pogs, to Trolls, to dolls, to beanie babies, to Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals, to thimbles when I was little. When I was like 16 I finally told my dad enough with the thimbles.
  • I played outside with the neighbors all day/everyday and loved it
  • My parents got divorced when I was 14
  • I went to 2 years of community college and ended up having a quarter life crisis and dropped out. I still have no clue what I want to be, besides a mommy.
  • My life goal has always basically been to get married and have kids. I know I will be an amazing mommy! Hopefully I will be a good wife too, although I cant really cook and sometimes I'm messy.
  • I lived with my high school English/Math teacher for almost 3 years
  • Laughing is my favorite thing to do. I have a very crude sense of humor and find many things hilarious. The raunchier the better. I am also a goofball!
  • I never take myself too seriously and I really don't like people who do. I wish many people would just get over themselves and get off their high horse. Live a little!
  • I care way..way..wayyyy too much what other people think and I have horrible body issues.
  • I like to use .....'s a lot and I like to type wayyyy too many letters sometimes. I basically type like I talk.
  • I read way too many blogs each day
  • I love shopping but I really only like to shop by myself. I spend WAY too much money on clothes and random items at Tar-jay.
  • I am not a fashionista. Sometimes I dress cute, other times I dress not so cute.
  • I have bad self control when it comes to buying things. If I see something that I want I buy it. If I see something on a blog somewhere that I pretend I need I search for it and try my hardest to buy it. I am always supposed to be on a budge but I'm not very good at sticking to it. Oops!
  • Bret and I met at work and we still work together. We began chatting on a work chat system that we have and that is where our relationship basically started.
  • I once told Bret "I would NEVER date you!!". I kinda lied.
  • I hate that my best friend lives in San Diego. I want her closer!
  • I always thought I was 5'8'' but the doctor recently told me on 2 occasions that I am 5'6 1/2''. Shorty!
  • I am obsessed with having my nails and toe nails painted. People who don't wear toe nail polish give me the heebie jeebies! All I see is sweaty, ugly pigs!
  • I try my hardest to be as healthy as I can but sometimes food gets the best of me.
  • I HATE working out. I know its good for me, I know I need to do it more but I'd rather gag.
  • I only like using baby spoons and baby forks (you know, the small ones in the set). The big ones are just too big!
  • I have a crush on my iphone
  • I could watch TV all day long if I could. Reality TV is my weakness.
  • I wish I could get married today and not have to wait a year! But we got the location we wanted and the date we wanted so I cannot complain!
  • I am going crazy not showing Bret my wedding dress! He is a creep and wont even let me give him any details!

6 comments:

  1. Haha I relate on a lot of these things. I got engaged in FEbruary too :) except I'm already married. We moved fast, haha! You sound like so much fun!

    www.alexislaughs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Reality Tv Junkie myself and Disneyland is my Favorite place in the world!!)

    Yelena

    Glamthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only eat with the small spoons and forks, too!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fiance only eats with the small forks and spoons too (although he is 6'3'' and 240lbs haha) so we always run out so soon! we had to go out and buy a 2nd set of silverware when we recently moved ,haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. and Alexis, i am jealous you got married so fast!

    @Yalena, isnt DIsneyland the best?! I am waiting for the summer black out dates to pass so that we can go again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm 5'2 maybe 5'3 so don't feel bad!! haha sounds like you are similar to me! cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete